Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stop Motion Videos

I am slightly obsessed with people that are talented in the area of photography and videography, maybe because while I own good equipment and happen to take an okay shot now and again, the time, effort, knowledge and expertise of these people blow my mind. My lovely sister Krista sent me this little gem today and I think it's just beautiful:



And then there's this invitation that I think I emailed to everyone and their dog I was so obsessed, I watched it several times a day, for several weeks:




There certainly is not a whole lot out there on the world wide web in this area, and I think it may be because of the intense involvement and dedication of such a project, but if someone is willing, the outcome is certainly something spectacular

No comments:

Post a Comment