Sunday, August 16, 2009

Brian and Stacey's Beautiful Day




There's not a lot of people I know that could say their friendships are as old or as strong as my circle of friends. I feel completely blessed to have a wonderful group of old friends who've been through thick and thin together since High School. A good sign of a true friend is one that you don't see every day, but when you do see them, it's like you haven't skipped a beat. When they have happy mile stones, your heart cheers for them and when they are going through a life challenge your heart aches alongside with them. This happy occassion is one of the events that made our hearts cheer (although the speeches pulled at our heartstrings, I think I was crying for the majority of the speeches).






Brian and Stacey are a beautiful couple inside and out. They have watched each other grow, learn and change. They have overcome obstacles and been on adventures together. Their love is one that everyone looks at with envy. I believe the Maid Of Honour Andrea said it best "they've always been like one of those couples at the mall that are all over each other and all in love that you just hate", ha ha, we all knew what she was talking about!



Stacey is an extremely talented wedding planner. She has not yet taken the plunge to do it professionally, but one look at this wedding and you'd think she had been doing this for years, I think she's definitely found her calling. This made me really proud to see it all come together and at the end of the night told her, when the business gets up and running, she's hired. From the stationary all hand done and matching, to the beautiful centerpieces, the hand crafted linens, the personalized memorial candles, the seating chart, the lighting, the well laid out candy buffet, and the venue pick, it was simply a perfect day, despite the cold and gloomy August weather.



I can't say I take credit for anything with this wedding but the homemade cupcakes, but I did ask Stacey if I could share their beautiful wedding on my blog and "she said YES!". Congratulations you two, we all love and support you in everything you do and couldn't be happier for your new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment